7 Changes in your Morning Routines That Will Increase your Productivity by 100%
All books, posts, stories or events on personal growth say the same:
Have a morning ritual to get the best of your day.
How do i start my day?
- Turn on my phone, tablet or PC for the first time 1 hour after wakeup
- Water with lemon juice (alkalizes your system and hydrates you after a good night sleep)
- Take a nearly cold water bath (if possible cold)
- Fill my The Five Minute Journal
- Read for 20 to 30 minutes
- Physical exercise between 30 to 60 minutes (running or kettle-bell exercises)
- Breakfast (no coffee)
Why these are my morning rituals?
- Electronic devices are tools of distraction and fill in information about others. It is important to be informed, but has to be the first thing in your day?
- Cold water is a great way to wake up, so is that coffee accurate ?, in addition to help in blood circulation and improve the immune system, http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/surprising-benefits -cold-showers.html
- This process is divided into What are the three things That You Can Be grateful for today ?, What would make great today ?, Daily Affirmations. I am …, this process helps to measure personal growth, to focus the day will start and connect with my values, goals and emotions, http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/journal-writing-5-smart-reasons-why-you-should-start-doing-today.html
- I read in the morning or before going to bed, the most important is to read :), http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-benefits-reading-why-you-should-read-everyday.html
- All the above points are to exercise, focus and calm the mind, but it takes a healthy body and energy to meet the challenges for the day-ahead.
It is curious that after we start having a morning ritual the more days you do it the more pleasure you take from it.